-->

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Yuuna's the Husky's Food, Kibbles, And Treats
Yuuna the Husky - Puppy Food Series


Welcome to Yuuna the Husky's Food, Kibbles, And Treats. This is what Yuuna currently eats and snacks on. Reviews and information about the products will also be in here. Otherwise, feel free to click on the links to go directly to the store where I purchase them, mostly Amazon.

Yuuna the Husky Loves Food

Meals for Yunna the Husky


Blue Buffalo Puppy Food. $28.99 (15-lb). This was the first dry food that Yuuna had. It's bite-size for puppies that are very young. She loves the flavor of this one too.

Core Wellness Grain-Free Puppy Formula. $12.93 (4-lb). I have also tried this for Yuuna when she was about a few weeks to 2 months old and I personally think that she preferred the Blue Buffalo Brand than this one. I tried this because it had an excellent review and it was way cheaper than the latter. I only bought it the first time but eventually switched back to the Blue Buffalo Brand. 

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Protein-Rich Puppy Food. $49.99 (24-lb). As Yuuna had grown so much, I decided that she needed larger kibbles for her food too, and I thought this might just do it. The size is pretty reasonable. Definitely larger than the Blue Buffalo Puppy Food I had initially purchased. However, this had fewer dried blueberries which sort of disappointed me. I don't really like the color - which is tan as compared to the first food she had which was darker. I still have this brand and I firmly believe it'll take about two more months until she finishes this (about 7 months old for Yuuna) since I also do homemade dog food for her and I mix it in with 2 cups of this per day.

Treats for Yuuna the Husky


Blue Wilderness Buffalo Trail Treats . $5.99 (Chicken Bits). I don't know about this one. Yuuna usually loved this the first time. However, as she learned to taste different treats, she does not want this anymore. I feel like she associates it with her regular meals since I feed her real cooked chicken too. I just basically mix this with her dog food because I didn't want it to go to waste.

Wellness Puppy Bites Grain Free Puppy Treat. $3.49 (Salmon & Lamb). This particular treat gives off a really strong smell, and so I'm warning you. If you are easily nauseated by unpleasant smells, you've been warned. Yuuna enjoys this treat very much. It's chewy, soft, and probably delicious!

Alpo Snaps Dog Treats Little Bites. $2.66 (Beef, Chicken, Liver, and Lamb). Alas, we've come to the present. This is what Yuuna currently feasts on as a treat for the good deeds. She loves the crunch and flavor. Maybe your pooch will too.

I am a Certified Medical Assistant, a self-proclaimed Webpreneur, a Wordpress Enthusiast, a systems and security student, and a full-time mom of a beautiful Siberian Husky Malamute Hybrid named Nova. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Bring Yuuna Back Home

Contact Us
Kimmy
+708-888-0363
Kent, WA 98031