-->

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Best Pet Insurance for Puppies


If you are a new pet owner, you might be looking around the internet and trying to shop for pet insurance that goes well with your budget. Or, you may not even be considering health insurance for your pup. However, if you are truly a responsible pet owner, I truly believe that having a pet insurance for your dog is a safe way to raise a healthy puppy and a healthy pocket.



As a millennial pet owner, I shop around through the internet and I have to make a written list of all important factors to consider, before settling in with a company for good. First, I want the cheapest. Second, I want a nice-looking website (being a self-made web designer that I am), and third, I want a trustworthy company to handle my pet needs as needed.

Below is a list of pet insurance companies (I have researched) that offer great deals and benefits. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list, but I will try to update it as much as I can.

Pets Best Pet Insurance. This is currently what Yuuna the Husky has for pet insurance. After about a month or two of careful comparison and gauging, I have finally settled to sign up with Pets Best because of the benefits that far outweigh the rest according to my needs. Therefore, Pets Best Insurance won as the best pet insurance for puppies for me! Yay!



Healthy Pet Paws Pet Insurance. Healthy Pet Paws if I'm not mistaken, is the number one pet insurance company across the nation. Though they are the top contender among the rest, they failed to pass one of my 'insurance needs' which was the veterinarian examination fee. Pets Best Insurance has this, which is why I chose them. Also, Healthy Pet Paws Pet Insurance has a $25 sign up fee

Pet Plan Pet Insurance. This insurance company has a really playful website which I really like. Their rates are fair enough as well. You can also create a free account for your pet "just in case" you plan to use their service. Tip: If you plan to choose Pet Plan Insurance, make sure that you have an Ebates account to utilize the $12.50 rebate. You can also download the Chrome/Safari extension so that you never miss a single opportunity to save. For more information on how Ebates is saving me money, don't forget to read the article I wrote about it entitled "Make the Most of Your Online Shopping". Take a look at the snapshot below to see how the Pet Plan Account looks like. 




 























Save

I am a Certified Medical Assistant, a self-proclaimed Webpreneur, a Wordpress Enthusiast, a systems and security student, and a full-time mom of a beautiful Siberian Husky Malamute Hybrid named Nova. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Bring Yuuna Back Home

Contact Us
Kimmy
+708-888-0363
Kent, WA 98031